Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas even though i was stuck on the couch on bedrest.  Here are a few of the decorations!

Kayden really didnt want to have her picture taken in front of the tree....

but then I talked her into it, and Tyson was a good boy and joined in!


Here is our Tree all lit up!

I went back to the Dr. on Tuesday and great news... still no change!  While i was there they had to hook me up to the monitor again because 1. I had not felt him move that morning and 2. I had 3 contractions with the Dr. in the room.  Once hooked up to the monitor and Austin could hear his heartbeat on the monitor of course he decided to do summersaults which made me feel much better!  Once again I head back on Tuesday and we are still hoping for no change.  We talked about taking me off the terbutaline between 36 and 37 weeks which means we might have a baby before Valentines Day!  Depending on how long it takes for me to go into active labor!  I am feeling much more prepared for him now that we have most of the essentials to bring him home!  I ALSO have my bag packed now...phew!  We are ready for baby when he comes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment