Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Shower

It is Sunday afternoon and all the boys are watching the Bears game... *yawn*  so I decided to update our blog!  Austin is currently bouncing around my belly making it turn into all sorts of shapes, thats all the entertainment I need!

On Friday afternoon I got a cd of pictures from my cousin Robin (THANKS ROBIN) of all the pictures she took at the shower and the few I took on her camera (I couldnt resist!).  Here are a few pictures from back in November when Austin and I were showered with love from my family and friends in Indiana!
This giraffe is so stinking cute his little neck moves when you wind him up and he plays music!

Can we say YUMMY!!!??

A few of the fun wonderful gifts for Austin

The prizes were in these super cute baggies!  

Dinosaur sandwiches! too cute!

See still super cute!

Momma measuring my belly for a game we played

My moms best friend since she was 13 years old!  She is family and I was so happy to have her and her daughter Megan there to celebrate!

Me and my momma again!

Grandma Buddy showing some love to Austin!

Clearly we are all related!  We all matched!  My grandma and my Aunt Brenda!

Me with Aunt Sandra and Uncle Kenny! So very happy they were able to make it! 

This is a tradition that dates back before my time!  The pregnant women in the family always paired up with the Marquis men to compare bellies!

ROBIN!!!  She was my Maid of Honor in our wedding and I could not have asked for a better cousin!  I love her and she is just like a sister to me!  We were suppose to plan out the whole kid thing together... but we screwed that up!  Sorry Robin!  

This sweet girl is Grace... she is my little cousin... and lets just say she is beside herself with excitement for Austin to get here!  She thinks she has been the baby for long enough and it is Austins turn for a while! 

I am super excited for this coming Friday!  My friends at work are throwing me a shower!  They had to move the date up since Austin has been a little impatient and we want to make sure he does not come to the shower! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend with your families!  I am super lucky to have my hubby, I could not have done this bedrest thing without his love and support!  XOXO hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment