Monday, January 24, 2011

2nd Shower

Friday night my friends from work threw me a shower!  I had an absolute blast!  The food was amazing (and I ate and enjoyed everything!).  Then company was phenomenal, and my did they shower us with gifts!  Our registry is close to being complete now!  We got lots of adorable fun outfits, this super fun dog blanket thing... dont worry i will post a picture once Austin gets here with it!  I got quite a few gift cards and I was able to purchase the jogging stroller AND the snap n go!  Now I just have to wait for them to arrive!  A girlfriend took pictures at the shower so I will make sure to post those once i get them from her!

Tonight I was folding all of Austins clothes and just kept thinking about how cute he will be in all his outfits!  His room is pretty much done... just some last minute organizing of his gifts!  Thanks to the hubby for putting his name over his crib and hanging his pictures and mirror!  It all looks so very cute!  I am hoping to put some pictures up soon!

Tomorrow is my Doctor Appointment!  I am hoping she says the same thing she has said the past few weeks!  We shall see!  Wednesday will mark 36 weeks and that means... only 1 more week of the meds and then I can stop!  I am anxious to see how long it will take for me to go into active labor!

I will update after tomorrow :)  Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment