Friday, September 17, 2010

16 weeks

I had an appointment on Monday the 13th, and got to take a peek at baby AGAIN!  The Dr. was checking out baby and said "oops" and i of course looked at her with crazy eyes... she then said baby has legs wide open... do you want to know what your having?  Being the great, fantastic wife i am, i said "no i have to wait for my husband"  So now we wont know until October 4th to find out what baby Clether is!  The Doctor said everything looked wonderful baby is growing perfectly however mommy isnt :(  My belly is the right size but i am 16 weeks and have gained ZERO weight.  Prescription for no weight gain = eat ice cream every night.  Hopefully that will help, but if i dont gain any weight before October 4th, we will have to discuss "other options".  I personally like the ice cream idea!  I will write more this week, i have some pictures to upload of some baby goodies!  But for now... here is two belly pics since i slacked last week!                                
16 Weeks


17 Weeks


1 comment:

  1. I had the same "other options" talk withe the dr while preggers with Ella. You will eventually start gaining weight and feel like a whale too! I am happy for you! Call me if you need me.

    ReplyDelete