Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Clether!

We are excited to announce that baby "Clether" will be here February 23rd, 2011.  I will be 13 weeks this week and I am showing already! I will be posting "bump" pictures as I progress throughout the pregnancy!  Hopefully this will be a great way to keep my family and friends that are out of town up to date with all things baby!    For those of you who havnt figured it out yet, "Clether" is the combination of Clay and Heather!  A special thanks to John Plowden who came up with that for us when we first started dating, so we thought it was perfect for the baby until we find out if we are having a girl or a boy!  I think it is a girl and Clay thinks its a boy.... What do you think????  Here are our first pictures of our precious "Clether"

No comments:

Post a Comment